White Chocolate Chai Scones
Check out these low carb, high protein and gluten free White Chocolate Chai Scones brought to you by our good friend Maria from purehealthyliving.net.
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 scoops of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- 3 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1/3 cup of strong chai tea
- 3 tbsp (28g) of low carb white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp (14g) of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients, except for the white chocolate and pecans.
- Add the melted coconut butter, water and eggs and mix well.
- Pour the mix in an iron skillet or round baking dish.
- Top with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.