Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Cookies are good. Cake is good. Put them together and O.M.G. YUM! Is this decadent treat having an identity crisis or is it a genius creation by @sweetly.selina? We think the latter, as this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a single-serving recipe that is healthy and made with minimal ingredients, like vegan protein powder. Trust us, this recipe is sure to satisfy all your dessert cravings!
More Recipes Like This
- 2 tbsp flour of your choice
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp sugar-free granular sweetener
- 2 tbsp melted plant-based butter (or nut butter)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar-free, vegan chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: mini vegan chocolate chip cookies and coconut whip cream
- Put non-stick spray in a large mug or microwave-safe ramekin.
- Combine the dry ingredients, then mix well.
- Whisk in plant-based butter. then stir in vegan chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your mug or ramekin, then microwave for 1 minute.
- If desired, crunch up cookies and top with whipped coconut cream. Enjoy!