Zesty Vegan Eclairs Recipe
This Zesty Vegan Eclairs recipe by GiGi of GiGi Eats Celebrities is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
3/4 Cups Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Egg Whites (or flax egg equivalent)
1 Tbs Baking Stevia
2 Tbs Vanilla Extract
5 Drops Toffee Stevia
1 Scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
4 Tbs Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Coconut Flour
1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum
1. Mix all the dough ingredients together.
2. Form in oblong shapes.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 370 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. As dough bakes, combine all filling ingredients and mix together.
5. When dough is cooked, let cool and then slice down the center.
6. Smear the filling on one side of the dough and sandwich with the other side.
7. Drizzle NuNaturals chocolate sauce over the tops and it's time to manger!