Vegan Pumpkin Bars Recipe
Pumpkin-fest continues at our home! This time, in the form of moist and delectable Vegan Pumpkin Bars recipe. A recipe adaptation from the amazingly talented @detoxinista.
Topped with a tangy, creamy icing, this recipe is a keeper!
Serving Size: 1/10th recipe Calories: 82.7 Fat: 2.35g Carbs: 14.75g Protein: 2.57g Fiber: 4.53g Nutrition facts are approximate and calculated without glaze.
Pumpkin Bar Ingredients
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup coconut flour
2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1/2 cup organic applesauce
2 flax eggs
Icing Ingredients (optional)
1 cup cashews
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut nectar
1/2 cup coconut milk (adding more to achieve desired consistency)
Pumpkin Bar Method
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 8×8 baking dish with oil of choice.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until well combined.
3. Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
4. Once cool, top with icing recipe below. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Icing Method (optional)
1. In a high powered blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.