VEGAN, PALEO, KETO HOMEMADE OREOS
This Vegan, Paleo, Keto Homemade Oreos are full of all the flavors you want, plus they are:
Nut free | Grain free | Gluten free | Low sugar | High protein | Vegan | Paleo | Keto |
Diabetic and Candida diet friendly
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 4 scoops Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Melted / soft coconut butter
- Mix dry ingredients of cookie ends, then add coconut oil and water and mix well. With hands, form into one large ball and roll with a rolling pin in between 2 sheets of parchment paper then cut into circles with a cookie cutter.
- Place circles on a lined baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool (very important) before removing from pan (careful they are delicate).
- Place in freezer until chilled (very important).
- While chocolate circles are super cold, place a dollop of room temp coconut butter in the center of one chocolate circle then sandwich with another.
*Important to assemble while chocolate ends are cold, this helps the coconut butter to solidify fast and not be runny. Store in the refrigerator.