Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
Vanilla never looked so good! Today we’re sharing our favorite (EASY) vegan vanilla ice cream sandwich recipe featuring our Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein!
- 2 (14 oz) cans of full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 scoops Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- your favorite vegan cookies
- Puree all of the ingredients in a Vitamix or blender until combined and smooth
- Pour into a metal bowl and chill in the freezer
- Whip the ingredients every 15 mins until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Spoon a heaping scoop of ice cream in between your favorite vegan cookies!
You can play around with the flavors. Dress it up with toppings. Dress it down and eat it as is. Either way, it’ll taste DELISH! (And it’s probably the nicest (naughtiest) treat you can make!)