Perfect Soft Taco Shells Recipe
Take "Taco Tuesday" to a new level with these protein-packed, gluten free soft taco shells. This recipe makes tender tortillas that are strong enough to hold your favorite taco fixings.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp avocado oil
2 scoops Just Natural Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
3/4 cup tapioca flour
3 tbsps coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1. Heat an 8" skillet on medium-low heat while making the batter.
2. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed above. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a griddle, and swirl the skillet to form circles.
4. Flip each tortilla after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
5. Cook another 4-5 minutes.
6. Remove to plate. Add desired taco fixings and enjoy!