S'mores Cookie Bites
Today, we’re sharing our recipe for S'mores Cookie Bites! It features our Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein, toasted marshmallows, and melted chocolate. Basically, everything you’d ever want in a cookie!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (or vegan alternative)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 dark chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl
- In a larger bowl, with a handheld electric mixer, blend the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy and combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Dump in the bowl of dry ingredients, mix until combined. The dough will be crumbly.
- Scoop dough into the mini muffin tins. Fill them full and press down. You will have the perfect amount of dough to fill all 24 mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Immediately after baking, take a teaspoon size measuring spoon and press into the dough to make an indent for the marshmallow to sit in. Place a half of marshmallow into each indent in the muffin cups. Sticky side of the marshmallow down.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of each marshmallow.
- Turn the oven broiler to high. Place muffin tin pan under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully or the marshmallows will burn.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to remove them from the pan and enjoy!