SANTA’S CINNAMON ROLL SMOOTHIE
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
We all know during this holiday season, there are a lot of those sneaky calories that we don’t really get to see or think about.
Being mindful when it comes to balancing those Festive treats with something just as festive and tasty less the hidden calories, will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but you give yourself the opportunity to have a balanced Festive celebration.
These easy to make simple Santa’s Cinnamon Roll smoothies are ideal for breakfast, or even a dessert alternative.
You can even get the kids involved by just telling them it’s Santa’s favorite Smoothie, they will certainly want to try.
- 1.5 Cups of Vanilla infused Almond milk
- 1/2 Cup of coconut yoghurt
- 2 Servings of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1/3 Cup of Organic Oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon of manuka Honey
- 1/3 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 Ripe avocado
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 Large Medjool dates
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons of Hazelnut butter
- 5 Blocks of ice
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Once blended, pop a dollop of coconut cream on top of the smoothie, a sprinkle of cinnamon dust and drizzled runny almond butter and perhaps a few raw chocolate nibs.