The more colors, the more fun! Try this delicious Rainbow Cake by our dear friend @hannahharvestinghealth. Filled with vibrant colors and lots of proteins, it is a healthy must-have treat!
- 1 egg (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. almond flour
- 2 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 tsp. pink pitaya super color powder, emerald pandan leaf super color powder, velvet red beet super color powder, blue butterfly pea super color powder, & lilac taro yam super color powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, mashed banana, and almond milk.
- Stir in the almond flour and Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein, then separate the batter into 5 small bowls.
- Stir the super color powders into each batter, then pour each one into a mug. Slightly swirl the batter.
- Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes and enjoy!