PUMPKIN BROWNIES WITH VANILLA COCONUT PUDDING
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
Any Healthy holiday strategies? Perhaps you want to commit to them or give up on them?
Have you tried a certain strategy and found it didn’t work?
If it did not work, we can learn from that and fine tune this years healthy holiday goals.
Once you found your holiday healthy habit game plan, you will certainly not be dreading the January “detox” period.
Have your indulgence this festive season but with a game plan, practice some basic meal swaps and alternatives will kickstart your mindset.
Find your balance with these Pumpkin Brownies with Vanilla Coconut Pudding!
NO BAKE BROWNIE SQUARES:
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 2 Servings of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Tablespoons of raw dark cacao powder
- 1/2 Cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 Cup of hazelnut butter
- 1/2 Cup of date paste
- 1/2 Cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon of gingerbread spice
COCONUT VANILLA LAYER:
- 1 Cup of Coconut yoghurt
- 2 Servings of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 Teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 2 Tablespoons of Cashew nut butter
- Start by mixing the brownie batter together, pour into your 8 x 8 inch non stick pan, allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- You can make your coconut layer whilst the no bake brownies are in the fridge, once the coconut mixture is done, you can pop it in the fridge for the remaining time once the brownies have set.
- Once the brownies are set, you can remove and cut them into squares, place two / three small squares into your overnight jar, pop two tablespoons of your coconut vanilla layer onto the brownies finish by drizzling a little bit of honey, sprinkle some toasted granola and dehydrated berries. Enjoy immediately or cover your jars and keep in the fridge for later or the next day.