Protein Strawberry Crepes Recipe
Special occasions or Sunday brunch call for an added touch of culinary greatness. Wow your family and friends with this easy-to-make strawberry delight with hidden protein, customizing the filling as your heart desires. Our recommendation is to fill with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, which are perfectly paired and wrapped in a blanket of goodness.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
2 1/2 cups almond milk
1 tablespoon avocado oil
3 scoops Strawberry Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
3/4 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons coconut nectar
1.2 ounce freeze dried strawberries
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat an 8" saute pan on medium-low heat while making the batter.
2. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed above. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
3. Cover the pan with a light coating of olive oil. Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto a griddle, and swirl the skillet to form circles.
4. Flip each crepe after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
5. Cook another 4-5 minutes.
6. Remove to plate. Add desired fruit filling and enjoy!