Easy Protein Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Soup is such a comfort food. It's warm and delicious. But, who wants all of the sodium and cream in store-bought brands? Make your own instead in under five minutes with this effortless recipe. Not only are you getting all the creamy goodness without the bulk, but you are serving yourself a vitamin bonanza - all wrapped in a bread bowl, of course!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
- 1 lb. broccoli, steamed
- 2 cups lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 scoop Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add additional broth to your desired thickness.
- To increase the temperature of the soup, run the blender on high for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Keep leftovers in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.