PERSIMMON VANILLA CHAI PORRIDGE
Chia seeds are such a great way for you to kickstart your morning. Not only are they considered to be a powerhouse of nutrients, but high in fiber, low in carbohydrates along with a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids. This Persimmon Vanilla Chai Porridge is a delicious and healthy oatmeal alternative with a subtle vanilla persimmon flavor along with added plant based protein, brought to you by our friend @charissa_and_co_wellness.
CHIA VANILLA MILKY LAYER:
- 1/2 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cup of Coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Servings of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 Tablespoon of Tahini Paste
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 2 Slices of Fresh Persimmon
PERSIMMON COCONUT PORRIDGE LAYER:
- 1 Whole Persimmon - chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Butter
- Blend the Chai Vanilla Milky Layer ingredients together apart from the chia seeds.
- Once the mix is well blended, add the chai seeds and mix well.
- Place in your glass jar and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Blend the Persimmon mix together until creamy and smooth.
- Place in your glass jar, leave overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, layer your chia porridge with the persimmon porridge.
- Optional: Add in between crunchy texture by sprinkling some raw buckwheat groats already activated or quinoa puffs.