PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN YOGURT BITES
Enjoy these insanely healthy Peanut Butter Protein Yogurt Bites for breakfast, a quick snack, or a healthy dessert! This tasty recipe is brought to us by our great friend @But_Make_It_Healthy.
- 1/2 - 1 cup of yogurt (or plant-based alternative)
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 scoop peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- Combine yogurt, protein powder, and peanut butter powder in a bowl. Mix well until batter is completely smooth.
- Spoon into an empty ice tray and freeze for at least one hour.
- Remove, pop out of tray, and drizzle bites with melted dark chocolate.