Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
These Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the perfect treat. Thanks to our friend @great.and.fullll for this tasty recipe.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter and mix in the wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together.
- Shape into balls and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 18-20 minutess or until light and fluffy.
- Cool and enjoy!