PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Whoever said cookies were bad for you obviously wasn’t making them right. Try out this tasty Peanut Butter Cookies recipe by @donutworry_behealthy. No flour, gluten, or dairy required. The best cookie whether you want it for breakfast or dessert!
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, room temperature (or plant-based alternative)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup drippy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Vegan chocolate chips to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk. Then add the nut butter, sugar, and milk and whisk again until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine 1/2 cup protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet, stir until combined. If it’s too wet, add one more tbsp protein powder. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 even balls. Dough will be sticky so use a scoop or some flour on your hands. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and press down. Bake for 8-9 minutes until edges are barely golden brown.
- Leave on pan until cooled (they’ll finish cooking) and then ENJOY!