PB&J Baked Oatcake
When we saw what @wakeupandkale had to say about her PB&J Baked Oatcake recipe, we knew it was one for the books!
"It literally feels like you're eating cake for breakfast but it's secretly loaded with all the whole grains and superfoods to keep you fueled all morning long! Trust me, this is one you don’t want to miss." -Arisha
You had us at "cake for breakfast!" Try this delicious, protein-filled recipe for a decadent morning boost.
More Recipes Like This
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Raspberry chai jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a ramekin or small baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ramekin and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- While oats are baking, prepare the raspberry chia jam. Add raspberries to a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally (about 3 minutes). Once berries are heated through and begin to soften, mash them with the back of a fork until desired consistency is reached. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in chia seeds and maple syrup. Set aside for 5 minutes to allow mixture to thicken
- Once oats are done baking, add a splash of almond milk, then top with peanut butter and raspberry chia jam. Devour!