NUTTY-CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PORRIDGE
Finding ways to enjoy your very own healthy breakfast, is not only a great start to your health, but also the start of your healthy lifestyle. Try this Nutty-Chocolate Protein Porridge, courtesy of our friend @charissa_and_co_wellness.
- 180 g vanilla Coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt)
- 1 cup of quinoa flakes (organic, gluten free flakes)
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/3 cup fresh Blueberries
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of sugar free blueberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups of macadamia nut milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 scoops of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Start by getting your two “overnight” glass jars. **Optional: Sprinkle crushed nuts or seeds at the bottom. Place them aside.
- Using your mixing bowl, add in a cup of quinoa flakes/oat flakes, chia seeds, blueberry jam, macadamia nut milk. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Once mixed, add the Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein. Ensure the mixture is thoroughly mixed, then set aside.
- Take your glass jars and use your teaspoon to spread the almond butter on the inside of the glass jars.
- Pour the porridge mixture into each jar. Then you can start making the final yogurt layer.
- For the yogurt layer, add your yogurt to a mixing bowl, pop in the fresh blueberries, and mix. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon and mix further.
- Once done, scoop it out onto the porridge mix, leaving a little extra space at the top as you will finish it off with a little bit of your fresh sliced strawberries. Lay them flat so you can cover the glass jars with the lids.
- Keep overnight in the fridge.
- Enjoy the next morning with a little added cinnamon dust.