Matcha Chocolate Bites
These decadent treats are referred to as bliss bites or energy balls... but whatever you choose to call them, we can all agree that they are convenient nibbles full of flavor and nutrient-dense yumminess. These Matcha Chocolate Bites by @emmalorrae check off all the boxes: fast and easy, healthy, high in protein, and absolutely delicious! And being that they're only a handful of ingredients, you can have these made in minutes.
These bites are great for a pre- or post-workout snack, and since they contain matcha, they would be a great afternoon pick-me-up too! With vegan-friendly treats like these, who needs junk food?
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine almond butter, honey or maple syrup, Clean Lean Protein, and matcha in a bowl.
- Form batter into balls and put in fridge to harden.
- Melt together vegan dark chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip each ball into chocolate and place in freezer to harden.