KETO CINNAMON ROLL
Looking for a tasty yet healthy treat? Look no further then this Keto Cinnamon Roll recipe by @CleanEaterr. Keto, low carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free what more could you ask for!
- 2 eggs (or plant-based alternative)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (3/4 in dough & 1/4 to coat layers) or plant-based alternative
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup lakanto golden sweetener
- Melt your butter and leave it off to the side to cool. Then Combine almond flour, protein powder, almond milk, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs then add to bowl and mix into batter to form a dough.
- Split in half and put the first layer on the bottom of your 8x8 pan.
- Then sprinkle half of your sugar mixture on top and then cover with he second half of you battler. Pour the rest of your sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes!
- Allow to cool before frosting.