Healthy Banana Graham Protein Crackers Recipe
These thin, sweet gluten-free banana graham protein crackers are made with only four ingredients, and they couldn't be easier! Green banana flour has a powerful probiotic benefit and is chock full of digestion-winning soluble and insoluble fiber. But, wait! That's not all! - protein powder and a topping of almond butter supports your strength-bearing muscles.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
2 medium bananas, spottier the better
2 scoops Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
2 tablespoons banana flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash bananas in a small bowl until smooth. Add remainder of ingredients and combine. The batter will be thick.
3. Spread the batter in a very thin layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until crackers become stiff. It is normal for the edges to be darker than the middle of each cracker. Let them cool.
5. Slowly remove crackers from the parchment paper. They are best if eaten immediately. Enjoy!