Gut Healthy Sun Squares
These decadent squares are no-bake, gut healthy, low FODMAP, high in protein and allergen friendly... it's quite possible that we just found the perfect snack! These Gut Healthy Sun Squares are the creation of Molly from @zucchini.who. Explore the links below to check out more of Molly's recipes.
More Recipes Like This
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter (can also use peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp almond milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup, flax meal, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, or vegan chocolate chips for topping
- Simply combine all ingredients into a thick dough. (Tip: Use your hands to work in all the dry ingredients to the mixture.)
- Press the mixture down into a thick, even layer, using a small square baking dish that is lined with parchment paper.
- Top with chocolate chips, seeds, coconut... whatever you like! Press the toppings down into the bars and then pop in the fridge to set for at least 90 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!