Flourless Pumpkin Donuts
This Flourless Pumpkin Donut recipe is to die for! It's low-carb, low-sugar, high protein, grain free and delicious. Thanks @cleaneaterr for such a tasty treat.
- 3 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop of Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup monk fruit powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine your wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add and mix remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes and enjoy!