FESTIVE NO-BAKE FRUIT CAKE DONUTS
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
Why not try some simple swaps this festive season, especially when it comes to some processed sweet treats we often overindulge in?
This easy to make simple fruitcake inspired alternative is not only no baking needed, but sugar-free, flourless, oil free plus it is gluten free. Bonus no chemically dried fruit either. You are sure to love these Festive No-Bake Fruit Cake Donuts.
- 1 Cup of medjool dates soaked
- 1 Cup of dehydrated cranberries
- 1 Cup of almond meal
- 1 Tablespoon of hazelnut meal
- 1/2 Packet of crushed toasted banana coconut flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of crushed brazil nuts
- 1/2 Cup of squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 Cup of prunes (dried)
- 1/3 Cup of ground pine nuts
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 Teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond extract
- Blend all together in a food processor, until sticky dough consistency.
- Scoop out into your desired mould and pop in the freezer for min 5 hours or overnight.