Double Chocolate Cookies
These Double Chocolate Cookies are pure decadence. They can be made low sugar by using a sugar alternative and can be made gluten-free by using an 1:1 gluten-free flour!
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the vegan butter, then add to a large bowl with the sugar and mix well with a large spoon.
- Stir in the vanilla, flaxseeds and soy milk until well combined.
- Over the bowl with the wet ingredients, sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the dough at a time, roll into a ball, then flatten a bit on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Do NOT over bake. They might seem underdone.
- Let them cool a bit, then eat and enjoy, and if you eat the whole sheet of cookies, no one is judging. We've admittedly done the same damage (unapologetically).