COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN SQUARES
Indulge in these tasty Cookie Dough Protein Squares by @turmeric.and.tequila, which are balanced with protein, good fats, natural sugars, and adaptogens to keep blood sugar stable.
- 1 cup flour (I used a nut blend)
- 3 scoops of Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed or nut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbs almond milk
- 1 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca
- Mix liquid ingredients together.
- Add in protein powder and flour.
- Mix well (may need to add in a little more almond milk to make dough consistency).
- Pat down in a lined baking dish.
- Put in freezer for at least 30 minutes!