COFFEE COCONUT OVERNIGHT OATS
On busy mornings, you need something quick and nutritious to give you fuel and start your day off right. If you're anything like us, you can't always spend time preparing the breakfast your body and mind need. The kids have to get to school, the phone is ringing, and emails are already coming in.
We get it - and that's why we've come up with this, time-saving recipe you can make and forget about. Made with delicious, clean ingredients, these Coffee Coconut Overnight Oats are a perfect meal for a busy lifestyle. Just combine the simple, whole ingredients and throw them into the fridge overnight to prepare.
With a breakfast providing your 9 essential amino acids, protein, and fiber, you'll be able to tackle the car line, calls, and whatever else the day tosses your way!
- 1 serving Coffee Coconut + MCTS Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Place dry ingredients in a jar and stir to combine.
- Pour in plant-based milk and mix well.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add toppings of your choice.