Chocolate Protein Brownies Recipe
Dream of brownies? Us too! Make your chocolate dreams a reality with these delectable chocolate protein brownies!
We don't typically advocate for added sugar, BUT every once and awhile there comes a dessert so scrumptious that it is allowed to slip past the gate.
The recipe and video is courtesy of Eat with Fingers.
375 g flour (Gluten free if needed)
80 g cacao powder
30 g Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1/4 tsp baking powder
125 g sugar
125 g cane sugar
200 ml coffee
280 ml plant-based milk
350 ml oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°C (350°F), two sided-heat.
2. Put the flour, baking powder, protein and cacao powder through a strainer in a mixing bowl.
3. Add sugar and cane sugar and mix with a whisk.
4. Now add the coffee, plant-based milk and oil and mix it until everything is merged.
5. Put the dough on a baking tray and bake for approx. 18 - 20 minutes.