Carrot Cake Smoothie
If we're being honest, not all smoothie recipes are helpful for a happy and healthy gut. Maybe they don't pack a nutritional punch, or contain a little too much sugar and not enough blood sugar-stabilizing protein. Let's face it it; sometimes the nutrition in smoothies can miss the mark. Not this one! This delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie, brought to you by our good friend @healthbyshortstack, is low in sugar, full of fiber, pre-biotics and Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest. It's safe to say the mark wasn't missed on this one!
More Recipes Like This
- 1 cup carrots, steamed then frozen (for easier digestion)
- 1 cup sliced banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup papaya, frozen (optional, but great for digestion)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- Water or plant-based milk of your choice to blend
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender and enjoy.