8 Vegan Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes to Super Charge Your Mornings
You might not have time for a proper meal each morning, but you want to make sure you are getting all the essential nutrients and vitamins to stay healthy and vibrant. Check out these vegan healthy breakfast smoothie recipes.
VERY CHOCO BERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 ½ cup frozen mized berries
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup natural coconut cream
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 serving (2 scoops) Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Makes 1-2 servings.
BERRY POWER SMOOTHIE
- ½ cup mixed fresh or frozen berries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk or water
- 1 tbsp coconut keffir (or coconut yogurt)
- 1 serving (2 scoops) Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Put all ingredients in a blender, blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Makes 1-2 serves.
CREAMY GREEN PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 small avocado
- 2 small bananas
- 2 kale leaves
- ½ serving Nuzest Just Natural or Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Soak dates in 1 cup of water for at least 30 mins.
- Add dates with the water and all other ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
RASPBERRY PINEAPPLE MINT SMOOTHIE
- 1½ cups chopped pineapple
- ¾ cup frozen raspberry
- 5 leaves of fresh mint
- ½ serving Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- ½ cup coconut water
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add extra ice to make a refreshing summer-time slush.
MANGO BERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- 1 medium mango, peeled and pit removed
- ¾ cup mixed berries
- ¾ cup preferred milk
- ¼ cup non-dairy yogurt
- ½ serving Just Natural or Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
PRETTY IN PINK STRAWBERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- ½ tsp agave or maple syrup
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
BANANA BERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- ½ small, peeled ripe banana
- ¼ cup stemmed, sliced strawberries
- 1 serving Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- Blend all ingredients on high speed until smooth.
FRUITY DELIGHT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- 1 chopped apple
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- Rice milk to achieve desired consistency
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Blend all ingredients
Ready to start making some of these great healthy breakfast smoothie recipes for yourself? Don't forget the Nuzest Clean Lean Protein.